Thursday, 2024-03-28, 12:37 PM
RazorGamers
Main | Seth Here :P Also GM ap <-- not in right place I know - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Introduce Yourself » Seth Here :P Also GM ap <-- not in right place I know
Seth Here :P Also GM ap <-- not in right place I know
TrembleDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 4:59 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hi my name is Seth I was hoping to get a Game Master or Admin position but I couldn't apply there. So I thought I might do it here :P

Name: Seth Coverdale

Language:: English

Sex: Male

Contact Info: Messenger-mytlayz@live.com Email- mytlayz@yahoo.com

Applying For: Game Master/Admin

Time Zone: GMT -5:00

Time Active: 6:30 PM - 1:00 am ~ more on weekends ofcourse

Reason Why I should be GM: I have 5 years experience in this game. I easily report hackers to Game Masters on other Gunz. I just would like to do it faster. I am very friendly most the time : ) and I would never abuse Game Master status. I would like the opportunity to host events. I want to create an environment for Gunz users to play without hackers or anyone of that sort. Hacking is seriously frowned upon by me and I do not take it lightly. I have been waiting for the perfect time to apply to become a GM and this looks like this is it. I hope you consider me, cause I would do my job swift and efficient.

What Makes You Different From All Of The Other Applications: Well from what I can see so far is that I am older. I am quick at what I do. I do take jobs very seriously. I have waited to take the time to learn how Game Masters do their job and analyzed them. I have helped find hackers and report them. I did this most the time as I have played the game. Now I want the opportunity to do it myself, quicker and more efficient. I feel that I have more experience than any other application I've seen. I may not have previous experience being an "actual" Game Master; I have done that job for most of my Gunz career.

Describe yourself in 3 words: Hackers must run

Experience: 5 years of Gunz but never a moderator. I'm hoping to change that : )

How you would help RazorGunZ: I can help it run smoothly, and create a happy place for everyone that plays. This is my only and persistent goal.

Have you played IJJI GunZ: Yes, I have I play it occasionally to see how its doing.

If yes, for how long : 5 years

What hours do you normally play: Well a lot more recently haven't been doing anything during the day. I normally play about 7 hours a day. more like 10 for now.

29079814989225<-- I was asked to put this : P

Thank you,
Seth

Forum » General » Introduce Yourself » Seth Here :P Also GM ap <-- not in right place I know
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free web hostinguCoz