Thursday, 2024-03-28, 10:04 AM
RazorGamers
Main | Procedure Gm/Admin Application - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum » Applications » Application for Razor Gunz Moderator » Procedure Gm/Admin Application (i dunno application ?)
Procedure Gm/Admin Application
ProcedureDate: Monday, 2008-06-30, 7:56 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hello i made this template formyself cuz there isnt one here if u need more information RNPROCEDURE@hotmail.com

1. What is your Real name? Cheryl Lynn
2. What is your Game name? Mostly its Procedure
3. How old are you? im 15
4. Why do you want to be a Admin? i`ve been playing for 5-6 years now and im bored so i want to help keep gunz safe from hackers swappers and spammers. i`ve been already admin on alot other gunz ( Rebelgunz SKygamers,redemptiongamerz.highergamers )
5. Do you have any experience of being a Admin on a server? yes im already a admin for 5 months now
6. If yes on Question 5, What server? Rebel Gunz and Skygamerz gunz and the other at question 4
7. Do you have any experience of Scripting with C++,Java Script,game scripts etc...? No im very sorry for that but i do want to lurn
8. Why do you think we should chose you as Admin ? Im Nice to eveyone
9. What Good Will You Bring to us and our Server? People i can promote
10. How long have you played Gunz? 5-6 years
11. Can you handle Gunz Styles like... M-Style, K-Syle, D-Style, E-Style, N-Style etc? EASY
12. Where are you from? Holland
13. If anyone would use hacks, what would you do? Ban
14. What would you do if.. 1 guy says "Admin.... This Guys is Useing Hacks and cheating ban him.....", whatt would you do? let him make a screeny
15. How much are you playing Gunz on weekly/daily basis? 6-10 hours
16. Do you know the GM/admin Commands? Ýes i know them all ask me if ya wanna test me
17. Do you know how to create items,weapons,armor etc..? no

RNPROCEDURE@hotmail.com

AirDate: Tuesday, 2008-07-01, 0:03 AM | Message # 2
RazerGunZ Developer
Group: Owners/Co-Owners
Did not follow the register format. Please read next time, there is a format to apply.

Add my XFire >>> rzgair <<<

Current:

Forum » Applications » Application for Razor Gunz Moderator » Procedure Gm/Admin Application (i dunno application ?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free web hostinguCoz