Thursday, 2024-04-25, 4:34 PM
RazorGamers
Main | ******* ACCOUNTS FOR SALE ******* CHEAP - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: razorgames  
Forum » General » General descussion » ******* ACCOUNTS FOR SALE ******* CHEAP (SELLING IJJI LEGENDGAMERS GUNZ ACCOUNTS VERY CHEAP)
******* ACCOUNTS FOR SALE ******* CHEAP
revenge4saleDate: Friday, 2008-08-01, 6:39 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
I DON'T SCAM AND I WON'T BE SCAMMED

WWW.IR3.GOV

CHECK OUT THE LEGENDGAMERS GUNZ COMMUNITY

GUNZ.LEGENDGAMERS.ORG

I am selling my gunz account Check it out. Starts out at only 9.99 USD. Great buy.. Happy Bidding

------------------------------------------------- Removed---------------------------------

I am also selling some spare computer parts including a motherboard, Ram, computer fan, network adapter, and a graphics card-- check it out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260269337571&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016]MOTHERBOARD, RAM, NETWORK ADAPTER, GRAPHICS CARD BUNDLE - eBay (item 260269337571 end time Aug-02-08 22:19:26 PDT)

LegendGamers Gunz is a new pserver in the Gunz industry that offers better service than other private servers. This pserver gives you the premium items of ijji as bounty items, and lets you buy prems that aren't know to other gunz servers. This private server does not have unbalanced items, and is much more reliable than other private survers..

I am selling accounts from lvl 70-90 FEMALE AND MALE. THey all have colored names
I am a totally legit trader, but i must go first. I have credibility but I will go through a handpicked Middle man that has a good reputation and some sort of important status.
I am no longer playing gunz, because i think my girlfriend is much more important and i no longer have any free time.

ON IJJI,
I am selling a lvl 61 female Character named Devilslayer, along with a lvl 20 M. This account has 1 gcoin left. Im getting rid of this account, because when i quit gunz, my little brother decided he didn't want to play either. I am going off to college and i don't have time for videogames anymore.

Over 3 full sets of prems including some Dark Karma, some ranged weapons, some rings, etc.

I am done playing GUNZ altogether. through my numerous years of playing i have racked up quite a few high lvl accounts on random private servers. I have more than a few high lvl accounts on legendgamers gunz. they range in lvl from 70-90. although you lvl faster in private servers, it takes a very long time to get them to this lvl because lvling becomes exponential.

I am selling these accounts, depending on the lvls, from 15USD to 30USD depending on the ammount of bids. I AM SELLING THESE VERY CHEAP, YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER DEAL. I have already sold a few, and will continue to sell them until all of my accounts are gone. these accounts are all legitamate. I have been playing gunz since 2003.. so there are A LOT of extra accounts.

I am only interested in serious buyers. I will be happy to give screenshots and any other information that is needed.

I WILL NOT BE BACK TO THIS WEBSITE. DO NOT POST, I WILL NOT REPLY.

IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER, PLEASE IM ME ON MSN @ --------Removed---------

AirDate: Friday, 2008-08-01, 10:05 PM | Message # 2
RazerGunZ Developer
Group: Owners/Co-Owners
This post is agains our rules. The e-mail adress and external links have been removed, and the thread locked.

~Air, RazorGunZ Owner/Developer

Add my XFire >>> rzgair <<<

Current:

Forum » General » General descussion » ******* ACCOUNTS FOR SALE ******* CHEAP (SELLING IJJI LEGENDGAMERS GUNZ ACCOUNTS VERY CHEAP)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free web hostinguCoz